Quiet Storm lands Neal's Yard Remedies ad task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 August 2011 11:15AM
Neal's Yard Remedies, the organic cosmetics chain, has appointed Quiet Storm to its advertising account after a pitch.
Quiet Storm will create an integrated campaign for the brand, spanning digital and print, to be released early next year.
Neal's Yard, which was founded 30 years ago, did not previously have a retained agency and has until now worked on an ad hoc basis with its suppliers.
Mel Taylor, the director at Neal's Yard Remedies, said: "Neal's Yard Remedies is 30 years old this year and we felt it was the right time to refresh our brand communications. We were looking for creative ideas and a bold approach, so we are really excited about working with the team at Quiet Storm."
Neal's Yard Remedies opened its first store in Covent Garden, London, in 1981 and offers holistic health and beauty remedies.
It also has branches in Japan and the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London