New business leagues (26 August 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 August 2011 12:00AM
VCCP climbs 10 places in the creative league after winning the Carling account.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push