In association with
Google 'Jamal Edwards' by BBH
Campaign Work, Friday, 26 August 2011 05:00PM
Google continues its "the web is what you make of it" campaign with its latest spot featuring Jamal Edwards, the 20-year-old entrepreneur behind the youth broadcasting website SBTV.
The series of ads sets out to highlight people using the web in inspirational ways and has so far included Lady Gaga and the "It Gets Better" project.
Edwards posted his first self-made video of his friends rapping on the internet four years ago and went on to launch and run SBTV.
On YouTube, the ad received more than 750,000 views in just six days.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London