Westfield film celebrates 100 years of East End style
Westfield, the shopping centre developer, is releasing a short online film that charts 100 years of fashion, dance and music from London's East End to mark the forthcoming launch of Stratford City.
The teaser video, created by The Viral Factory and directed by Jake Lunt, features a couple dancing in different styles from the past 100 years and wearing sixty different costumes.
It was filmed in four different East London locations and finishes in the new Westfield centre in Stratford, London.
The soundtrack has been created by Tristin Norwell, who re-interpreted the track for each different decade.
All the production and media was handled by the Viral Factory, which sent out the video to its network today (31 August).
Westfield opens its £1.45bn shopping complex next to the 2012 London Olympics site on 13 September.
Last week (24 August) it launched an East-End themed Facebook campaign to encourage members of the public to share their memories of the area and win prizes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London