Toyota 'the smart money's on Yaris' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 August 2011 11:27AM
Toyota is launching a series of pop-video-inspired ads as part of its campaign for the next-generation Yaris.
The campaign is intended to give the Yaris a new image that will challenge consumer perceptions and reach an audience of 20- to 30-year-olds. The spot fuses music video with animation.
The spots were written and art directed by Rob Potts and Andy Jex, and directed by Jonas & Francois through Riff Raff Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London