Pick of the Week - CHI & Partners, TalkTalk
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 September 2011 08:00AM
Matt Williams is impressed with CHI & Partners' "bright stage" campaign for TalkTalk:
"Each year, the agency has created something innovative for TalkTalk's X Factor sponsorship, and, this time round, it's made the biggest leap yet. The technology is extremely clever and the scale of the campaign should ensure that a huge number of people will get involved." The campaign was written by Tom Skinner and Clark Edwards, with digital production by The Rumpus Room.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Digital B2B Marketing Agency ADLIB competitive, Oxford
- Business Development Director - Boutique Integrated Agency - Central London - £55-65k + bonus Fill Recruitment Ltd to £65k + bonus scheme, Central London
- Recruitment Consultant - Competitive Package - Farringdon, EC1 Fill Recruitment Ltd Excellent package - flexible working (hours/ location), Farringdon, EC1
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign