In association with
Marks & Spencer 'autumn 2011' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 August 2011 02:00PM
The Hollywood actor Ryan Reynolds and Burberry model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley front Marks & Spencer's autumn 2011 campaign by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, shot by the photographer Greg Williams.
Meanwhile, the model David Gandy has been unveiled as the face of M&S's Collezione sub-brand.
The models and actresses Sophie Byron, Suki Waterhouse and Louise de Chevigny also appear in new in-store, online and print ads, shot by Rankin, for the store's Limited Collection.
The M&S executive director of marketing, Steve Sharp, said: "It’s a very different campaign for M&S as it’s the first time we have focused on one of our brands in this way. We are very proud of the result."
The work was written by Graeme Cook and art directed by Stuart Elkins.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Luxury Brand Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Leading Publisher silverdrum to £40k + bonus, London
- Assistant Product Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- International Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £31000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film