Visit Wales 'there's going to be art' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 August 2011 04:11PM
The next phase of Visit Wales' "we want Piers Bramhall" campaign has launched.
From 5 September, Piers Bramhall and his girlfriend spend seven days in Wales, with digital out-of-home, radio partnerships, online films, Twitter updates and a live Facebook hub keeping followers abreast of the action.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood
- Producer Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Producer - Commercial Projects Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account