Visit Wales 'there's going to be art' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 August 2011 04:11PM
The next phase of Visit Wales' "we want Piers Bramhall" campaign has launched.
From 5 September, Piers Bramhall and his girlfriend spend seven days in Wales, with digital out-of-home, radio partnerships, online films, Twitter updates and a live Facebook hub keeping followers abreast of the action.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire