Visit Wales 'there's going to be art' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 August 2011 04:11PM
The next phase of Visit Wales' "we want Piers Bramhall" campaign has launched.
From 5 September, Piers Bramhall and his girlfriend spend seven days in Wales, with digital out-of-home, radio partnerships, online films, Twitter updates and a live Facebook hub keeping followers abreast of the action.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign