It's the new rock 'n' roll
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 September 2011 08:00AM
She made us positively drool over the chocolate pudding in those Marks & Spencer ads, and now the food photographer Patrice De Villiers is combining rock stars and food in a new book.
De Villiers' book, which we can only assume will inspire even more drooling, is called Love Music Love Food: The Rock Star Cookbook, and has images of musos such as Noel Gallagher, Paul Weller and Siouxsie Sioux with their favourite foods (Siouxsie likes beans on toast, apparently). Proceeds from the book go to the Teenage Cancer Trust. To mark the release, the Whisper gallery is hosting a four-day show of images from the collection from 8 September.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account