It's the new rock 'n' roll
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 September 2011 08:00AM
She made us positively drool over the chocolate pudding in those Marks & Spencer ads, and now the food photographer Patrice De Villiers is combining rock stars and food in a new book.
De Villiers' book, which we can only assume will inspire even more drooling, is called Love Music Love Food: The Rock Star Cookbook, and has images of musos such as Noel Gallagher, Paul Weller and Siouxsie Sioux with their favourite foods (Siouxsie likes beans on toast, apparently). Proceeds from the book go to the Teenage Cancer Trust. To mark the release, the Whisper gallery is hosting a four-day show of images from the collection from 8 September.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London