Top of the leader board
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 September 2011 08:00AM
MBA's Graham Kerr made himself the envy of adland last week after picking up the prize of all prizes.
The agency's executive creative director took his Everest client, Duncan Bland, to play in a British Airways-sponsored golf day at the plush London Golf Club, and the pair played so well that they won the competition. Their reward? A seven-day all-expenses-paid trip to the five-star Sandals Emerald Bay golf resort in the Bahamas to play in the British Airways Pairs Championship final. Coincidentally, Bland last week handed the agency Everest's DM business to go alongside the ad account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Abingdon Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Business Development Executive, London,£35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)