Top of the leader board
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 September 2011 08:00AM
MBA's Graham Kerr made himself the envy of adland last week after picking up the prize of all prizes.
The agency's executive creative director took his Everest client, Duncan Bland, to play in a British Airways-sponsored golf day at the plush London Golf Club, and the pair played so well that they won the competition. Their reward? A seven-day all-expenses-paid trip to the five-star Sandals Emerald Bay golf resort in the Bahamas to play in the British Airways Pairs Championship final. Coincidentally, Bland last week handed the agency Everest's DM business to go alongside the ad account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Account Director Creative Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Officers Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC) Starts at £34,915 and potentially rises to £42,000, Globe House, 89 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PN
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity