Top of the leader board
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 September 2011 08:00AM
MBA's Graham Kerr made himself the envy of adland last week after picking up the prize of all prizes.
The agency's executive creative director took his Everest client, Duncan Bland, to play in a British Airways-sponsored golf day at the plush London Golf Club, and the pair played so well that they won the competition. Their reward? A seven-day all-expenses-paid trip to the five-star Sandals Emerald Bay golf resort in the Bahamas to play in the British Airways Pairs Championship final. Coincidentally, Bland last week handed the agency Everest's DM business to go alongside the ad account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers