Top of the leader board
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 September 2011 08:00AM
MBA's Graham Kerr made himself the envy of adland last week after picking up the prize of all prizes.
The agency's executive creative director took his Everest client, Duncan Bland, to play in a British Airways-sponsored golf day at the plush London Golf Club, and the pair played so well that they won the competition. Their reward? A seven-day all-expenses-paid trip to the five-star Sandals Emerald Bay golf resort in the Bahamas to play in the British Airways Pairs Championship final. Coincidentally, Bland last week handed the agency Everest's DM business to go alongside the ad account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account