AMV brings Weapon7 into the fold
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 September 2011 08:00AM
Weapon7, the digital agency, is moving into its sister Omnicom agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
The shop will retain its own management team but AMV has appointed Adam Graham, the managing partner of Saint, as the new Weapon7 chief executive.
Weapon7 was previously part of Omnicom's Diversified Agency Services Group, having been acquired by Omnicom in 2006 in a cash deal thought to be worth around £10 million. It will operate as a standalone agency but Graham will report into Farah Ramzan Golant, the AMV executive chairman.
Steven Hess, the Weapon7 founder and former chief executive, will take the role of chairman.
Ramzan Golant said: "Weapon7 has a nimble, collaborative, creative culture and is poised to grow. I look forward to the significant impact that I believe Adam will make with the team."
Weapon7 was founded in 2001 and has built a reputation for strong interactive TV activity. It also works across digital, print, ambient and other channels. Its clients include Mercedes-Benz, TV Licensing, DHL, Mind and Ubisoft.
Graham helped to launch Saint with David Gamble and Simon Labbett in May 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Business Forecaster / Modeller BIS Recruit up to £40,000 plus BUPA, Share Options, free beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account