Bojangles 'bees' by BooneOakley
Campaign Work, Friday, 09 September 2011 02:58PM
The US ad agency BooneOakley has created some tragi-comic spots for the restaurant chain Bojangles.
The ads – "bees", "bull rider", "cliffhanger", "hikers" and "magician" – were directed by Brian Lee Hughes.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London