Arthritis Foundation 'weapon' by Y&R New York
Campaign Work, Friday, 09 September 2011 04:42PM
Billie Jean King has joined the Arthritis Foundation, the Ad Council and the United States Tennis Association to launch a public-service campaign to fight arthritis.
The work ran on TV as well as in PA announcements and signage and collateral materials throughout the US Open at the Arthur Ashe Stadium in Flushing Meadows, New York.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account