Guinness 'the flag' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Sunday, 11 September 2011 03:09PM
Guinness has launched a £3 million ad campaign, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, in support of the Home Nations taking part in the Rugby World Cup.
"The flag" is shot by the Oscar-winning director of The King’s Speech, Tom Hooper. It features two armies in a battle scene displaying rugby-inspired moves. The work can initially be seen at facebook.com/GuinnessGB.
The filming took place over four days in Hungary, with a team of 370 people, and involved two cranes, 50 4x4 vehicles and a helicopter.
The ad was written and art directed by Paul Brazier. The production company was Infinity, with post-production by The Mill. It was edited by Paul Watts and Bruce Townend. The soundtrack was by Squeak E Clean.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager - Retail Branding & Interiors Royds Raphael £40K - £50K, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business