Guinness 'the flag' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Sunday, 11 September 2011 03:09PM
Guinness has launched a £3 million ad campaign, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, in support of the Home Nations taking part in the Rugby World Cup.
"The flag" is shot by the Oscar-winning director of The King’s Speech, Tom Hooper. It features two armies in a battle scene displaying rugby-inspired moves. The work can initially be seen at facebook.com/GuinnessGB.
The filming took place over four days in Hungary, with a team of 370 people, and involved two cranes, 50 4x4 vehicles and a helicopter.
The ad was written and art directed by Paul Brazier. The production company was Infinity, with post-production by The Mill. It was edited by Paul Watts and Bruce Townend. The soundtrack was by Squeak E Clean.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London