Guinness 'the flag' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Sunday, 11 September 2011 03:09PM
Guinness has launched a £3 million ad campaign, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, in support of the Home Nations taking part in the Rugby World Cup.
"The flag" is shot by the Oscar-winning director of The King’s Speech, Tom Hooper. It features two armies in a battle scene displaying rugby-inspired moves. The work can initially be seen at facebook.com/GuinnessGB.
The filming took place over four days in Hungary, with a team of 370 people, and involved two cranes, 50 4x4 vehicles and a helicopter.
The ad was written and art directed by Paul Brazier. The production company was Infinity, with post-production by The Mill. It was edited by Paul Watts and Bruce Townend. The soundtrack was by Squeak E Clean.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Digital Designer 4 Innovative Charity Zebra People £22000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, South East
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency