In association with
IBM 'Rugby World Cup idents' by OgilvyOne
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 September 2011 11:59AM
IBM, the main sponsor of ITV's coverage of the 2011 Rugby World Cup in New Zealand, is airing new idents, created by OgilvyOne.
The campaign centres on people having unexpectedly smart conversations about rugby, and features a number of characters discussing games they have seen.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham