VSO appoints MC&C and WPN to DRTV project
By Sophie Maden, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 12:45PM
Voluntary Service Overseas, the charity that posts volunteers to international community projects, has appointed MC&C as its media agency and WPN as its creative agency for an upcoming UK direct response TV campaign.
Both were appointed following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
A campaign to attract new donors for VSO will run from the autumn. The campaign follows a recent door-to-door donor recruitment drive carried out by VSO.
Mike Colling, managing director of MC&C, said the media agency would be working with VSO to boost its donors "cost effectively".
VSO, which has traditionally relied on direct response marketing activity, appointed Baby Creative to its advertising account in January. Baby Creative is not thought to be affected by the appointment of MC&C and WPN.
VSO focuses on six core goals throughout their work: disability, education, health, HIV & Aids, participation, and governance and secure livelihoods.
Previous campaigns for the charity include a three-week campaign for VSO’s Volunteer Linking project, which aimed to encourage people to donate money to volunteer projects in the developing world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire