T-Mobile readies parking ticket surprise spot
T-Mobile is preparing to launch an ad that features phoney traffic wardens handing out cash disguised as parking tickets to unsuspecting members of the public.
Saatchi & Saatchi is editing footage of yesterday's trick giveaway into a two-minute ad to run at 9.15pm on Friday night during 'Big Brother' on Channel 5.
The stunt is intended to promote the network operator's new You Fix plan, which helps customers control their mobile phone expenditure to ensure there are no surprise bills.
T-Mobile has posted teaser footage from the hidden camera shoot in seven cities including London and Manchester on its YouTube channel.
Spencer McHugh, director of brand at T-Mobile, said: "YouFix is the only tariff of its kind and combines the benefits of pay monthly with the flexibility and spending control of pay as you go. It means whatever happens there will not be any surprise bills at the end of the month.
"'Parking Ticket' is about demonstrating this in the creative, fun and engaging way that is unique to T-Mobile campaigns."
The TV ad will be supported by a print and digital campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London