In association with
ASOS 'urban tour' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 September 2011 09:37AM
ASOS has launched a global digital interactive campaign for menswear, the first work for the brand by Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The platform "urban tour" promotes the autumn/winter 2011 menswear collection.
It focuses on the latest trends in culture, music, art and fashion from seven cities – London, New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Shanghai.
Content will be housed on a microsite that sits within the ASOS site.
Three films were shot by Sebastian Strasser and Ben Newman that focus on London, Paris and Tokyo and feature extreme examples of raw talent from performance artists.
Users can interact with the film by clicking on an individual dancer, who breaks out from the group and launches into their performance. The surrounding environment remains the same, as if frozen in time.
All the dancers are dressed in ASOS clothing and users can click to buy the garments at any point during the film. A non-interactive version will be seeded online to drive traffic to the site.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London