In association with
ASOS 'urban tour' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 September 2011 09:37AM
ASOS has launched a global digital interactive campaign for menswear, the first work for the brand by Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The platform "urban tour" promotes the autumn/winter 2011 menswear collection.
It focuses on the latest trends in culture, music, art and fashion from seven cities – London, New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Shanghai.
Content will be housed on a microsite that sits within the ASOS site.
Three films were shot by Sebastian Strasser and Ben Newman that focus on London, Paris and Tokyo and feature extreme examples of raw talent from performance artists.
Users can interact with the film by clicking on an individual dancer, who breaks out from the group and launches into their performance. The surrounding environment remains the same, as if frozen in time.
All the dancers are dressed in ASOS clothing and users can click to buy the garments at any point during the film. A non-interactive version will be seeded online to drive traffic to the site.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Web Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Global Digital Capability Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Digital (Maternity Cover) - Leading MS Charity CHM £51,257 - £56,093 plus excellent benefits , North West London, NW2
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement