British Skin Foundation 'skin' by Beta
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 September 2011 02:18PM
Beta is launching its first advertising campaign for the British Skin Foundation.
The campaign, shot by Rankin at his state-of-the-art studio "Annroy", was unveiled at the National Portrait Gallery on 14 September and will run across national digital and print media.
The British Skin Foundation is a charity that raises money for research projects that aim to result in a better understanding of skin conditions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show