British Skin Foundation 'skin' by Beta
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 September 2011 02:18PM
Beta is launching its first advertising campaign for the British Skin Foundation.
The campaign, shot by Rankin at his state-of-the-art studio "Annroy", was unveiled at the National Portrait Gallery on 14 September and will run across national digital and print media.
The British Skin Foundation is a charity that raises money for research projects that aim to result in a better understanding of skin conditions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Hitchin
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £29,000 + bens, London
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits, Central London
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London