British Skin Foundation 'skin' by Beta
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 September 2011 02:18PM
Beta is launching its first advertising campaign for the British Skin Foundation.
The campaign, shot by Rankin at his state-of-the-art studio "Annroy", was unveiled at the National Portrait Gallery on 14 September and will run across national digital and print media.
The British Skin Foundation is a charity that raises money for research projects that aim to result in a better understanding of skin conditions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media