British Skin Foundation 'skin' by Beta
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 September 2011 02:18PM
Beta is launching its first advertising campaign for the British Skin Foundation.
The campaign, shot by Rankin at his state-of-the-art studio "Annroy", was unveiled at the National Portrait Gallery on 14 September and will run across national digital and print media.
The British Skin Foundation is a charity that raises money for research projects that aim to result in a better understanding of skin conditions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'