In association with
Honda 'many roads to zero emissions' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 September 2011 02:29PM
Honda Motor Europe has unveiled its new Civic at the Frankfurt Motor Show and the concept for the stand was by Wieden & Kennedy London.
Honda's ambition is to cause no harm to the environment. W&K, in collaboration with the Belgian designer Sebastien Wierinck, created a visual representation of this aim for the motor show.
Wierinck created a series of pipes that are connected to one of the focal points, "The Dream House", a place where technologies come together under one roof to help reduce emissions.
He used flexible, polyethylene tubes that he has manipulated to represent the many "roads to zero emissions" and to symbolise the fact that everything Honda does and makes is connected.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films