Goodstuff launches full-service media offer
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 08:00AM
The communications planning specialist Goodstuff Communications is relaunching as a full-service media planning and buying agency.
Goodstuff, which has clients including Ann Summers, Microsoft Xbox, Diesel and Madame Tussauds, becomes the first full-service media independent to launch since the7stars in 2005. As part of the move, it has hired the Bartle Bogle Hegarty strategy director, Simeon Adams, and Mindshare’s operations director, Bobby Din.
Omnicom Media Group has increased its minority stake in the agency but Goodstuff has maintained its independence and will trade with media owners separately while having access to Omnicom’s back-end services and systems.
Adams and Din have taken equity in the company with Adams becoming the partner, media and content, and Din the partner, investment and commercial. They join the founding partners Andrew Stephens and Ben Hayes and the partners Simon Wilden and Paul Gayfer as part of the management team.
Stephens said: "The market is ready for a credible alternative beyond the choice of ‘network’ or ‘indie’. We aim to end this compromise with a new model agency that provides clients with the impressive resources from within Omnicom Media Group alongside the benefits of being independently owned."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency