Agencies line up for £6m RSPCA media task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 08:00AM
The RSPCA is reviewing its £6 million media business, which has been held by Mike Colling & Company since 2003.
The review is being handled by the AAR and led at the RSPCA by the former Rajar chief executive Sally de la Bedoyere, who joined the charity in June last year as the director of income generation.
Agencies were approached this week with details of the review, which will focus on fundraising and legacy marketing activity, as the charity is almost solely reliant on donations and legacies.
The review, which is expected to be completed by November, does not affect the RSCPA’s relationship with its creative agency, Whitewater, or Rocket, which provides media support on a project basis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Planner - Stunning Agency - Central London - to £65k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £65k, Central London
- Planner - Superb London Agency - to £55k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k + great benefits, W1
- Planner - Integrated Agency - Central London - c£50k + Fill Recruitment Ltd £50k +, Central London
- Account Manager - Dynamic London Agency - c£30k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£30k, Central London