Albion wins global JustGiving account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 11:40AM
JustGiving, a company that administers charitable donations, has handed its global advertising account to Albion London.
The hiring, after a two-month pitch process, marks the first time that JustGiving has worked with an ad agency.
Albion is now expected to work with JustGiving on a new positioning, as well as creating a series of digital campaigns to help raise awareness of the range of products that it offers.
The work is thought to contain a strong social media element to help JustGiving grow stronger relationships with consumers.
JustGiving, which appointed Romain Bertrand as its first head of marketing in May, is the largest online fundraising platform in the UK. It has relationships with more than 9,000 charities and contains almost two million fundraising pages.
However, JustGiving faces competition after the creation of rival offerings supported by major corporations such as Virgin and BT.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP