Albion wins global JustGiving account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 11:40AM
JustGiving, a company that administers charitable donations, has handed its global advertising account to Albion London.
The hiring, after a two-month pitch process, marks the first time that JustGiving has worked with an ad agency.
Albion is now expected to work with JustGiving on a new positioning, as well as creating a series of digital campaigns to help raise awareness of the range of products that it offers.
The work is thought to contain a strong social media element to help JustGiving grow stronger relationships with consumers.
JustGiving, which appointed Romain Bertrand as its first head of marketing in May, is the largest online fundraising platform in the UK. It has relationships with more than 9,000 charities and contains almost two million fundraising pages.
However, JustGiving faces competition after the creation of rival offerings supported by major corporations such as Virgin and BT.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London