Sell! Sell! picks up Drambuie account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 12:40PM
Drambuie, the Scottish malt whisky-based liqueur brand, has appointed the independent creative agency Sell! Sell! to its international advertising account after a pitch.
Sell! Sell! will handle strategic communications development and creative execution for Drambuie across key markets such as the UK, the US and Canada.
The agency's first campaign for the brand will be unveiled in the UK later this year and run throughout 2012.
SapientNitro previously worked on the brand's advertising and last year created a global TV and print campaign to promote its new packaging.
Sell! Sell!'s appointment follows news that Drambuie is working on its first UK product launch in a decade. Drambuie 15, a premium product, is due to launch this autumn.
Tim Dewey, the global marketing director at Drambuie, said: "We weren't just looking for an agency that could deliver a great ad; we wanted an agency that could deliver a communications 'big idea'."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account