Saatchi & Saatchi launches full-service design agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 11:55AM
Saatchi & Saatchi has launched a design agency called Eighty to help clients create brand identities.
The business, fully integrated into the main ad agency, offers services such as design, art direction, brand identity and logo development.
It will be headed by Steve Davies, the design director, Dave Dawkins, the operations director, and Andy Bell, the commercial director.
They are moving from their current roles at Saatchis and will lead a team of eight designers and two technologists, supported by brand strategists and creatives from within the main agency. Eighty will pitch separately for new business and offer its services to existing Saatchis clients.
The design agency is named after Saatchis' 80 Charlotte Street address, and launches with projects for two of Saatchis' clients, Kraft and User Voice, as well as the UK Jewish Film Festival.
Davies said: "The team will work across disciplines from the inception of the brief to delivery. We maintain full creative control to offer clients fully integrated solutions that have creativity and design excellence at their core."
Kate Stanners, the Saatchis creative partner, said: "We are particularly passionate about the role of identity in changing the relationships people have with brands. We've had a long-held ambition to offer current and new clients a full-service design offering at the heart of the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £55,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare