London Advertising picks up ABN Amro
ABN Amro, the Dutch state-owned bank, has appointed London Advertising to handle a global advertising campaign.
London Advertising, which was awarded the business without a pitch, will start work on the brief immediately.
The agency has been asked to create a global brand strategy for ABN Amro's Private Banking arm with a campaign to launch next year.
The Dutch bank currently works with the Amsterdam-based creative agency Selmore across all its print, TV, online and radio activity.
Previous UK marketing from ABN Amro has included activity to support its range of "eco-market" investments created by the digital agency Holler. Its work included animated online activity.
In 2007, ABN Amro was at the centre of a takeover deal by a consortium including Royal Bank of Scotland, Santander and Fortis. However, the financial crisis saw the Dutch government nationalise the Dutch components of the bank's operations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Planning Director - London Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney