London Advertising picks up ABN Amro
ABN Amro, the Dutch state-owned bank, has appointed London Advertising to handle a global advertising campaign.
London Advertising, which was awarded the business without a pitch, will start work on the brief immediately.
The agency has been asked to create a global brand strategy for ABN Amro's Private Banking arm with a campaign to launch next year.
The Dutch bank currently works with the Amsterdam-based creative agency Selmore across all its print, TV, online and radio activity.
Previous UK marketing from ABN Amro has included activity to support its range of "eco-market" investments created by the digital agency Holler. Its work included animated online activity.
In 2007, ABN Amro was at the centre of a takeover deal by a consortium including Royal Bank of Scotland, Santander and Fortis. However, the financial crisis saw the Dutch government nationalise the Dutch components of the bank's operations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push