In association with
John Lewis 'through the ages' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Friday, 16 September 2011 03:27PM
Adam & Eve has released a new TV ad promoting John Lewis' electrical products.
The 60-second spot consists of seven vignettes, each representing a different era. In the opening scene, a young boy in his bedroom listens to a cassette of The Smiths on a Sony hi-fi.
The next features friends dancing to the ska track On My Radio by The Selector. The tracks were mixed by the music producer Bullion. The ad was created by Sidney Rogers and Harry Bugden, and directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Producer Nu Creative Talent £0.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing and Content Executive, Charity, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Director Dahling Ltd £45K + benefits, East Central London
- Paid Search Planner - Top 10 Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD