In association with
John Lewis 'through the ages' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Friday, 16 September 2011 03:27PM
Adam & Eve has released a new TV ad promoting John Lewis' electrical products.
The 60-second spot consists of seven vignettes, each representing a different era. In the opening scene, a young boy in his bedroom listens to a cassette of The Smiths on a Sony hi-fi.
The next features friends dancing to the ska track On My Radio by The Selector. The tracks were mixed by the music producer Bullion. The ad was created by Sidney Rogers and Harry Bugden, and directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push