In association with
Sainsbury's 'live well for less' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 20 September 2011 02:48PM
Sainsbury's has dropped its "try something new today" strapline in favour of "live well for less" in a campaign by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
The work urges customers to enjoy the small things in life by showing a man and his son making pancakes and going to the seaside.
It was written by Diane Leaver, art directed by Simon Rice, and directed by Tony Barry through Academy. Jamie Oliver will front the brand’s Christmas campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London