In association with
Sainsbury's 'live well for less' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 20 September 2011 02:48PM
Sainsbury's has dropped its "try something new today" strapline in favour of "live well for less" in a campaign by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
The work urges customers to enjoy the small things in life by showing a man and his son making pancakes and going to the seaside.
It was written by Diane Leaver, art directed by Simon Rice, and directed by Tony Barry through Academy. Jamie Oliver will front the brand’s Christmas campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Ad Operations - Media Trading Company Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Account Manager - Digital Propel £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Planner > Integrated thinker > GAME CHANGER collectivo Up to £55,000 with benefits, London
- Retail Display Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + benefits, Lancashire