In association with
Sainsbury's 'live well for less' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 20 September 2011 02:48PM
Sainsbury's has dropped its "try something new today" strapline in favour of "live well for less" in a campaign by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
The work urges customers to enjoy the small things in life by showing a man and his son making pancakes and going to the seaside.
It was written by Diane Leaver, art directed by Simon Rice, and directed by Tony Barry through Academy. Jamie Oliver will front the brand’s Christmas campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account