In association with
MasterCard 'ask Buck' by R/GA
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 10:28AM
MasterCard has launched a social media and online campaign featuring the former New Zealand rugby player Wayne "Buck" Shelford, as part of its World Cup sponsorship.
In the campaign, by R/GA, fans can "Ask Buck" a question through Twitter, Facebook or YouTube, and Buck will answer a selection at www.rugbyworldcup.com/mastercard.
Rugby fans from around the world will also be able to vote for the MasterCard "Man of the Match" for the first time through the Rugby World Cup website.
The campaign was created by Carla Echevarria, Paul Dery and Ben Smith. The project was a collaboration between R/GA’s New York, Singapore and London offices.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%