In association with
MasterCard 'ask Buck' by R/GA
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 10:28AM
MasterCard has launched a social media and online campaign featuring the former New Zealand rugby player Wayne "Buck" Shelford, as part of its World Cup sponsorship.
In the campaign, by R/GA, fans can "Ask Buck" a question through Twitter, Facebook or YouTube, and Buck will answer a selection at www.rugbyworldcup.com/mastercard.
Rugby fans from around the world will also be able to vote for the MasterCard "Man of the Match" for the first time through the Rugby World Cup website.
The campaign was created by Carla Echevarria, Paul Dery and Ben Smith. The project was a collaboration between R/GA’s New York, Singapore and London offices.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graduate Account Planner Havas EHS £16,000 + relocation , Cirencester, Cotswolds.
- Commercial Strategist - one of the fastest growing global innovation agencies Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Web Designer become £38K, Hertfordshire
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account