In association with
MasterCard 'ask Buck' by R/GA
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 10:28AM
MasterCard has launched a social media and online campaign featuring the former New Zealand rugby player Wayne "Buck" Shelford, as part of its World Cup sponsorship.
In the campaign, by R/GA, fans can "Ask Buck" a question through Twitter, Facebook or YouTube, and Buck will answer a selection at www.rugbyworldcup.com/mastercard.
Rugby fans from around the world will also be able to vote for the MasterCard "Man of the Match" for the first time through the Rugby World Cup website.
The campaign was created by Carla Echevarria, Paul Dery and Ben Smith. The project was a collaboration between R/GA’s New York, Singapore and London offices.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare