In association with
MasterCard 'ask Buck' by R/GA
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 10:28AM
MasterCard has launched a social media and online campaign featuring the former New Zealand rugby player Wayne "Buck" Shelford, as part of its World Cup sponsorship.
In the campaign, by R/GA, fans can "Ask Buck" a question through Twitter, Facebook or YouTube, and Buck will answer a selection at www.rugbyworldcup.com/mastercard.
Rugby fans from around the world will also be able to vote for the MasterCard "Man of the Match" for the first time through the Rugby World Cup website.
The campaign was created by Carla Echevarria, Paul Dery and Ben Smith. The project was a collaboration between R/GA’s New York, Singapore and London offices.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney
- Digital Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Digital Solutions Manager Three £Competitive + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £28,000 - £32,000, Central London