In association with
British Airways 'aviators' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 11:48AM
British Airways has released a multimillion-pound brand campaign, its biggest in a decade, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
A 90-second ad premièred on British Airways’ Facebook site (www.facebook.com/britishairways) today (Wednesday, 21 September).
In addition, an online teaser campaign will culminate with the TV version airing on Channel 4 this week.
The ad, which features 13 British Airways staff, showcases the airline's dedication to flying since the first aviators in the 20s. A succession of pilots are shown through the ages. The endline, "To fly. To Serve", is British Airways’ motto.
The spot was created by Justin Moore and Hamish Pinnell, and was directed by Frederic Planchon through Academy Films. Post-production was by MPC.
The ad's voiceover is by the actor Andy Serkis.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London