In association with
British Airways 'aviators' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 11:48AM
British Airways has released a multimillion-pound brand campaign, its biggest in a decade, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
A 90-second ad premièred on British Airways’ Facebook site (www.facebook.com/britishairways) today (Wednesday, 21 September).
In addition, an online teaser campaign will culminate with the TV version airing on Channel 4 this week.
The ad, which features 13 British Airways staff, showcases the airline's dedication to flying since the first aviators in the 20s. A succession of pilots are shown through the ages. The endline, "To fly. To Serve", is British Airways’ motto.
The spot was created by Justin Moore and Hamish Pinnell, and was directed by Frederic Planchon through Academy Films. Post-production was by MPC.
The ad's voiceover is by the actor Andy Serkis.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- International PR and Communications Manager - FTC 9 months Brand Recruitment £46000 per annum + excellent benefits , Cambridgeshire
- Join the Blue Skies Clientside Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer PFJ £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director - International Health, Fitness and Racquets Operator Portfolio Sport £80,000 - £90,000 basic + bonus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account