Sara Lee appoints OMD to £125m global media account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 September 2011 10:13AM
Sara Lee, the food and beverage group, has consolidated its estimated £125m international media planning and buying account into OMD.
The Omnicom-owned OMD was the incumbent on Sara Lee’s EMEA media planning and buying account, with Manning Gottlieb OMD having UK responsibility for Douwe Egberts.
Group M’s MediaCom and Maxus were the incumbents in Australia and Asia.
The company has been streamlining its offering to focus on food, offloading its air care business to Procter & Gamble, and its body-care business to Unilever, last year.
OMD declined to comment.
Follow Katherine Levy on Twitter @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London