RBS seeks agency for branch brief
Royal Bank of Scotland is searching for an agency to inform customers about the sale of its branches to Santander.
The bank has approached a number of agencies, including non-roster shops, with the CRM brief.
Activity will tell customers that RBS plans to offload hundreds of its branches in a process that could take 18 months to complete. RBS agreed to sell the branches to Santander in order to secure European Commission approval of the Government's multibillion-pound bailout in early 2009.
The bank currently works with CHI & Partners' agency The Box on CRM campaigns for its retail banking division. RBS also works with M&C Saatchi on its advertising account, a relationship that will be unaffected by the current agency search.
RBS is also looking for a chief marketer following the recent departure of Helen Page, its managing director for marketing and innovation, UK retail.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account