RBS seeks agency for branch brief
Royal Bank of Scotland is searching for an agency to inform customers about the sale of its branches to Santander.
The bank has approached a number of agencies, including non-roster shops, with the CRM brief.
Activity will tell customers that RBS plans to offload hundreds of its branches in a process that could take 18 months to complete. RBS agreed to sell the branches to Santander in order to secure European Commission approval of the Government's multibillion-pound bailout in early 2009.
The bank currently works with CHI & Partners' agency The Box on CRM campaigns for its retail banking division. RBS also works with M&C Saatchi on its advertising account, a relationship that will be unaffected by the current agency search.
RBS is also looking for a chief marketer following the recent departure of Helen Page, its managing director for marketing and innovation, UK retail.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers