RBS seeks agency for branch brief
Royal Bank of Scotland is searching for an agency to inform customers about the sale of its branches to Santander.
The bank has approached a number of agencies, including non-roster shops, with the CRM brief.
Activity will tell customers that RBS plans to offload hundreds of its branches in a process that could take 18 months to complete. RBS agreed to sell the branches to Santander in order to secure European Commission approval of the Government's multibillion-pound bailout in early 2009.
The bank currently works with CHI & Partners' agency The Box on CRM campaigns for its retail banking division. RBS also works with M&C Saatchi on its advertising account, a relationship that will be unaffected by the current agency search.
RBS is also looking for a chief marketer following the recent departure of Helen Page, its managing director for marketing and innovation, UK retail.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Brand Manager Trace £50000 - £58000 Per Annum, London
- Innovation Manager Stopgap £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Cultural Insights Consultant Trace £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, London