Jamie Craven exits Fallon for DLKW Lowe role
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 September 2011 11:40AM
DLKW Lowe has hired Jamie Craven as its head of design.
Craven joins the agency from Fallon, where he held an equivalent role. He is the first senior appointment made by the agency's executive creative directors, Dave Henderson and Richard Denney, who started earlier this week.
Craven had been at Fallon since 2005, working on clients including Cadbury, Skoda, Eurostar and Tate.
He was also the lead designer on Fallon's BBC account and, in 2007, was responsible for redesigning the broadcaster's radio identities, as well as that of The Archers to coincide with the programme's 60th anniversary.
Last year, Craven created a new brand for the Prince of Wales' Charities Foundation. Called Start, the initiative encouraged the public to make small changes in their everyday lives in order to help the environment.
Henderson said: "This is exciting news. Jamie's immense talent will have a huge impact on everything we do."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London