MediaCom heads list of 18 agencies shortlisted for Campaign Media Awards
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 28 September 2011 09:45AM
MediaCom has emerged as the most shortlisted agency in the 2011 Campaign Media Awards.
The agency received 14 shortlisted entries across the 12 categories; including work for Mars, Universal Music’s Jay-Z Greatest Hits launch, and Everything Everywhere.
A total of 18 agencies and six media owners were shortlisted for the awards following a judging process held on Monday. The shortlists for the media owner sales teams of the year will be announced later this week.
The full shortlist is available to view at the Campaign Media Awards website.
Five agencies secured five shortlisted entries or more. In addition to MediaCom, these were Carat, Manning Gottlieb OMD, MEC, and PHD. A further five agencies secured three or more shortlisted entries. These were Mindshare, MPG Media Contacts, OMD UK, UM London, and ZenithOptimedia.
The media owners shortlisted, for categories including travel and leisure and media and entertainment, were Bauer Media, Global Radio, Guardian Media Group, the Radio Advertising Bureau, Spotify and Telegraph Media Group.
Winners for the 12 categories, sales teams of the year and an overall gold winner for best campaign, will be announced at an awards night on 23 November at the Lancaster London Hotel.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Interaction Designer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Content Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Senior Digital Designer - Integrated agency - London Network Career Consultants £200 - £280 per day, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency