In association with
Audi 'hummingbird' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 September 2011 10:42AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a campaign to promote the Audi's A6 Avant and its ultra-lightweight technology.
An animated film features a hummingbird flying through a surreal landscape made from petrol pumps, road signs and traffic cones.
It was directed by the Oscar-nominated Daniel Barber, with post-production and animation by Tom Bussell at The Mill, and features Johann Strauss' Open Road, Open Sky, sung by John Charles Thomas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London