In association with
Audi 'hummingbird' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 September 2011 10:42AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a campaign to promote the Audi's A6 Avant and its ultra-lightweight technology.
An animated film features a hummingbird flying through a surreal landscape made from petrol pumps, road signs and traffic cones.
It was directed by the Oscar-nominated Daniel Barber, with post-production and animation by Tom Bussell at The Mill, and features Johann Strauss' Open Road, Open Sky, sung by John Charles Thomas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- UX & Design Thomas Cook Competitive + benefits, London
- Product Development Thomas Cook Competitive + benefits, London
- Online Marketing Thomas Cook Competitive + benefits, London
- Senior Consultant - Co-creation Hasson Associates circa £55,000 + benefits, Central London - Zone 1
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film