In association with
Audi 'hummingbird' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 September 2011 10:42AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a campaign to promote the Audi's A6 Avant and its ultra-lightweight technology.
An animated film features a hummingbird flying through a surreal landscape made from petrol pumps, road signs and traffic cones.
It was directed by the Oscar-nominated Daniel Barber, with post-production and animation by Tom Bussell at The Mill, and features Johann Strauss' Open Road, Open Sky, sung by John Charles Thomas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Campaign Executive Visit Britain Circa £33,000, London
- Senior Campaign Marketing Manager Visit Britain Circa £45,000, London
- Tech PR AD Needed - Global PR Agency! Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + BENS, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £33654 - £39705 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film