In association with
Audi 'hummingbird' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 September 2011 10:42AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a campaign to promote the Audi's A6 Avant and its ultra-lightweight technology.
An animated film features a hummingbird flying through a surreal landscape made from petrol pumps, road signs and traffic cones.
It was directed by the Oscar-nominated Daniel Barber, with post-production and animation by Tom Bussell at The Mill, and features Johann Strauss' Open Road, Open Sky, sung by John Charles Thomas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London