In association with
Audi 'hummingbird' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 September 2011 10:42AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a campaign to promote the Audi's A6 Avant and its ultra-lightweight technology.
An animated film features a hummingbird flying through a surreal landscape made from petrol pumps, road signs and traffic cones.
It was directed by the Oscar-nominated Daniel Barber, with post-production and animation by Tom Bussell at The Mill, and features Johann Strauss' Open Road, Open Sky, sung by John Charles Thomas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel