When a CV just won't do
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 September 2011 08:00AM
For grads desperate to get a job in advertising, there's a fine line between looking keen and actually stalking people.
One wannabe trying to get a foot in Wieden & Kennedy's door has most definitely crossed that line. He sent the planning director, Kevin Chesters, a to-scale plaster cast of his right arm in solid chocolate, and followed that by posting a dinosaur suit, which the bewildered strategist sported around the office to the amusement of his colleagues. We doubt the disturbed youngster ingratiated himself to the ad world, but Scotland Yard might sit up and take notice.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Web Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Global Digital Capability Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement