When a CV just won't do
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 September 2011 08:00AM
For grads desperate to get a job in advertising, there's a fine line between looking keen and actually stalking people.
One wannabe trying to get a foot in Wieden & Kennedy's door has most definitely crossed that line. He sent the planning director, Kevin Chesters, a to-scale plaster cast of his right arm in solid chocolate, and followed that by posting a dinosaur suit, which the bewildered strategist sported around the office to the amusement of his colleagues. We doubt the disturbed youngster ingratiated himself to the ad world, but Scotland Yard might sit up and take notice.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge