In association with
Twinings 'gets you back to you' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 September 2011 09:19AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created a £5 million integrated campaign for the tea brand Twinings, which will break on 1 October during ITV's The X Factor.
An animated TV ad aims to highlight the calming role Twinings can play in women's lives.
It focuses on a woman's emotional journey as she struggles to navigate stormy waters at sea, but is then restored with Twinings.
The campaign was made in conjunction with Freud, ZenithOptimedia,Grand Union and Visual Latina. It was written by Paul Brazier and Diane Leaver, art directed by Brazier and Simon Rice, and directed by Kylie Matulick through Psyop LA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, London
- PR Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus bonus, Milton Keynes
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South West
- Account Manager/SAM - Corporate to £45k Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency