In association with
Twinings 'gets you back to you' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 September 2011 09:19AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created a £5 million integrated campaign for the tea brand Twinings, which will break on 1 October during ITV's The X Factor.
An animated TV ad aims to highlight the calming role Twinings can play in women's lives.
It focuses on a woman's emotional journey as she struggles to navigate stormy waters at sea, but is then restored with Twinings.
The campaign was made in conjunction with Freud, ZenithOptimedia,Grand Union and Visual Latina. It was written by Paul Brazier and Diane Leaver, art directed by Brazier and Simon Rice, and directed by Kylie Matulick through Psyop LA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Market Research - Senior Position - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai- UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - PPC - Superb Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + annual bonus, Manchester
- Product Manager Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum, Lincolnshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'