In association with
Twinings 'gets you back to you' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 September 2011 09:19AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created a £5 million integrated campaign for the tea brand Twinings, which will break on 1 October during ITV's The X Factor.
An animated TV ad aims to highlight the calming role Twinings can play in women's lives.
It focuses on a woman's emotional journey as she struggles to navigate stormy waters at sea, but is then restored with Twinings.
The campaign was made in conjunction with Freud, ZenithOptimedia,Grand Union and Visual Latina. It was written by Paul Brazier and Diane Leaver, art directed by Brazier and Simon Rice, and directed by Kylie Matulick through Psyop LA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London