Kitcatt Nohr secures Nationwide account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 September 2011 10:40AM
Nationwide Building Society has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its UK direct marketing account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against five other agencies. A review of the account was called in June as Nationwide looked to place a stronger focus on direct communications.
Nationwide currently uses its in-house creative department for its direct marketing communications, having in the past worked with TDA on direct projects.
Kitcatt Nohr will work alongside Nationwide's creative agency, 18 Feet & Rising, whose first advertising for the building society broke last week. It features a carousel to symbolise various moments in life and follows last year's activity, created by Leagas Delaney, that featured characters from the comedy show Little Britain.
Kitcatt Nohr declined to comment on its appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014