Kitcatt Nohr secures Nationwide account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 September 2011 10:40AM
Nationwide Building Society has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its UK direct marketing account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against five other agencies. A review of the account was called in June as Nationwide looked to place a stronger focus on direct communications.
Nationwide currently uses its in-house creative department for its direct marketing communications, having in the past worked with TDA on direct projects.
Kitcatt Nohr will work alongside Nationwide's creative agency, 18 Feet & Rising, whose first advertising for the building society broke last week. It features a carousel to symbolise various moments in life and follows last year's activity, created by Leagas Delaney, that featured characters from the comedy show Little Britain.
Kitcatt Nohr declined to comment on its appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'