Fox 'The Walking Dead' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Friday, 30 September 2011 10:46AM
To promote season two of Fox's 'The Walking Dead' Red Bee Media has created a personalised Facebook app.
The app centres on a film that immerses the viewer into the show and lets the user experience what it’s like to be amongst the ‘walking dead’.
Through Facebook Connect and users’ own webcams users get a personalised survivor experience, which includes photos of the users’ Facebook friends appearing in the film, amongst other personal data. The app goes live early October and will run across the Facebook pages of over 20 global markets.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account