Fox 'The Walking Dead' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Friday, 30 September 2011 10:46AM
To promote season two of Fox's 'The Walking Dead' Red Bee Media has created a personalised Facebook app.
The app centres on a film that immerses the viewer into the show and lets the user experience what it’s like to be amongst the ‘walking dead’.
Through Facebook Connect and users’ own webcams users get a personalised survivor experience, which includes photos of the users’ Facebook friends appearing in the film, amongst other personal data. The app goes live early October and will run across the Facebook pages of over 20 global markets.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London
- Junior Account Manager and Account Manager air recruitment Up to £28K dependent on experience, Central London