easyJet introduces £50m 'Europe by easyJet' campaign
Low cost airline easyJet is launching a Pan-European ad campaign to introduce its new strapline, 'Europe by easyJet.'
The "Where are you going" ad will run across all major European markets including France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany and the UK.
A television campaign will run from this Wednesday (3 October) and there will be additional activity across press, outdoor and online media.
Created by VCCP, the ad begins by asking "Where are you going?" before running though a montage of photographs of people on holiday, shot by award winning photographer, Elaine Constantine.
The spot is part of the airline's £50m pan-European brand campaign to reposition itself as a carrier that connects people.
Customers can get involved with the campaign and create their own version of the ad by uploading photos showing their own travelling experiences on Facebook.
The executive creative director behind the ad was Darren Bailes. The copywriter on the ad was Daniel Bryant, while Rachel Robinson was the art director. The production company was Santucci & Co. Elaine Constantine directed the spot.
Peter Duffy, marketing director at easyJet, said: "Over the past 15 years we've connected more and more of the people of Europe by making travel easy and affordable. We're really proud of this and it will continue to be at the heart of everything we do."
The campaign was booked by Omnicom Group media agency OMD, which retained the £25m pan-European media planning and buying business for the airline in October last year, after a year long competitive pitch process involving Carat and MEC.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films