Suzuki kick-starts contest for £10m account
Suzuki, the car and motorcycle manufacturer, is reviewing its estimated £10 million UK advertising business.
The Japanese company currently works with the Tunbridge Wells-based agency Nexus/H, but has kicked off a review through the consultant Brian Jacobs & Associates.
Suzuki’s brief to pitching agencies is expected to cover the brand’s TV advertising, as well as its CRM and dealer marketing.
Suzuki spent more than £6.5 million on advertising in the past year, according to Nielsen. However, it is expected to ramp up its activity over the next year.
Nexus has handled the business for more than 15 years and was behind Suzuki’s first UK TV ad campaign in 1998. The spot aimed to build on the company’s reputation for motorcycles.
Last year, Suzuki launched a major ad campaign, "designed for life", for its new Swift car marque. Nexus created activity that ran across multiple channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London