Suzuki kick-starts contest for £10m account
Suzuki, the car and motorcycle manufacturer, is reviewing its estimated £10 million UK advertising business.
The Japanese company currently works with the Tunbridge Wells-based agency Nexus/H, but has kicked off a review through the consultant Brian Jacobs & Associates.
Suzuki’s brief to pitching agencies is expected to cover the brand’s TV advertising, as well as its CRM and dealer marketing.
Suzuki spent more than £6.5 million on advertising in the past year, according to Nielsen. However, it is expected to ramp up its activity over the next year.
Nexus has handled the business for more than 15 years and was behind Suzuki’s first UK TV ad campaign in 1998. The spot aimed to build on the company’s reputation for motorcycles.
Last year, Suzuki launched a major ad campaign, "designed for life", for its new Swift car marque. Nexus created activity that ran across multiple channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity