Department of Health reviews £14m media planning
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 October 2011 08:00AM
The Department of Health is reviewing its £14 million media planning business, currently held by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
Agencies, including the incumbent, are expected to receive briefs within days, ahead of a pitch for the business.
The move follows the launch of a review of the government department’s creative business in June. M&C Saatchi is the incumbent on the DH’s Change4Life campaign and is expected to defend the business against other agencies from the COI roster.
As with the creative review, it is understood that the process will focus on Change4Life, which encourages people to eat better and exercise more.
The review follows an announcement by the DH that it is planning to release funds to support Change4Life along with other health campaigns.
Change4Life will be backed by a £14 million spend to channel into advertising, PR, media partnerships and sponsorships, following a 90 per cent drop in calls to its information line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager Online Resourcing £Competitive + excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex
- Account Manager Major Players £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Online Resourcing £Competitive + excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive