In association with
Doritos and Pepsi Max 'superpowerful combination' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 October 2011 09:28AM
Doritos and Pepsi Max have teamed up to launch a digital comic book by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO that follows the adventures of Jack Scoville and Gary Lime, two characters who are hit by a freak meteor shower. They gain the powers of "fire" and "ice" and become the superheroes "FireFingers" and "IceFist".
Fans can continue to follow the journey of the duo via the online comic book at www.doritosandmax.com
The characters are inspired by Doritos’ Jalapeño Fire crisps and Pepsi Max’s Citrus Freeze drink. The online book forms the basis of a wider campaign featuring the characters, who will appear in an animated TV ad fighting to rid the world of "blandness".
The ad was created by Scott Andrews, Leigh Gilbert, Jez Tribe and Prabs Wignarajah. It was directed by Jonathan Vuillemin through The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business