Elvis co-founder Leversedge joins CHI
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 October 2011 10:50AM
CHI & Partners has appointed Mark Leversedge, the co-founder of Elvis, as a managing partner.
Leversedge will take an equity stake in the agency, and will be responsible for growing its direct marketing and integrated business. He will also work with the chairman, Johnny Hornby, on identifying new business ventures.
Additionally, Leversedge will take on the responsibilities of the managing partner, Simon Hall, who is leaving to pursue interests outside the industry. Hall, the former chief executive of Proximity London, joined CHI in 2004.
Last week, CHI also hired Rapp's executive creative director, Barney Cockerell, to oversee the agency's direct marketing output. Cockerell will work with Leversedge on boosting CHI's DM offering.
Leversedge founded Elvis in 2003 along with Inferno's client services director, Martin Semmens. Within five years, the agency had picked up new business from Virgin, T-Mobile and Britvic, and in 2008 was Campaign's Direct Agency of the Year.
Following a restructure of Elvis' management in October last year, Leversedge left for a strategic role at its parent company, Cossette.
Leversedge said: "CHI has had ten cracking years, but the potential for the agency is still enormous."
Hornby added: "Mark's appointment shows our commitment to bringing the very best talent to CHI."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London