Elvis co-founder Leversedge joins CHI
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 October 2011 10:50AM
CHI & Partners has appointed Mark Leversedge, the co-founder of Elvis, as a managing partner.
Leversedge will take an equity stake in the agency, and will be responsible for growing its direct marketing and integrated business. He will also work with the chairman, Johnny Hornby, on identifying new business ventures.
Additionally, Leversedge will take on the responsibilities of the managing partner, Simon Hall, who is leaving to pursue interests outside the industry. Hall, the former chief executive of Proximity London, joined CHI in 2004.
Last week, CHI also hired Rapp's executive creative director, Barney Cockerell, to oversee the agency's direct marketing output. Cockerell will work with Leversedge on boosting CHI's DM offering.
Leversedge founded Elvis in 2003 along with Inferno's client services director, Martin Semmens. Within five years, the agency had picked up new business from Virgin, T-Mobile and Britvic, and in 2008 was Campaign's Direct Agency of the Year.
Following a restructure of Elvis' management in October last year, Leversedge left for a strategic role at its parent company, Cossette.
Leversedge said: "CHI has had ten cracking years, but the potential for the agency is still enormous."
Hornby added: "Mark's appointment shows our commitment to bringing the very best talent to CHI."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films