Gatorade picks Iris for integrated work
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 October 2011 11:10AM
Gatorade, the Pepsi-owned sports drink brand, has appointed Iris to its UK integrated advertising account.
The agency, which won the account after a pitch, will initially support the relaunch of the brand in the UK.
A campaign breaking in November will include press, digital, retail and brand partnership activity. A number of Gatorade-sponsored athletes are expected to be involved in the work, including the triathletes Alistair and Jonathan Brownlee and the GB Cycling Team.
Gatorade called a pitch for its integrated ad business in June, just months after redesigning its logo and packaging in an effort to appeal to athletes and active consumers.
Last month, it was revealed that Gatorade was considering bringing its US "replay" campaign to the UK. Created by TBWA\Chiat\Day, it gave people the chance to replay a hotly contested sports match from their youth. It won the Grand Prix at Cannes in the PR and Promo categories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire