Carat Manchester nets Hillarys Blinds
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 October 2011 10:55AM
Hillarys Blinds, the made-to-measure blinds specialist, has appointed Carat Manchester to its £9 million media planning and buying account.
Carat Manchester won the business from the incumbent, MediaCom, which has worked with Hillarys Blinds since 2006.
The agency will oversee media across the company's main brand as well as Web-blinds, an online operation launched in 2000. It will also work on its business-to-business channel, Arena, which sells made-to-measure blinds to other manufacturers.
Hillarys Blinds allocates the bulk of its media spend to TV and door-drops, according to Nielsen. The remainder is split between direct mail, internet, press and radio activity.
The brand launched its first non-direct TV response campaign last year in a bid to reach a wider audience. The ad was created by the integrated agency Uber, which is unaffected by the media review.
Carat Manchester declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account