In association with
Adidas 'the bull' by 180LA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 October 2011 10:30AM
Adidas has launched a global ad campaign for the basketball player Derrick Rose's signature shoe, the adiZero Rose 2.
The 60-second spot, "the bull", by 180LA, launched on YouTube after a teaser on Facebook.
It was written by Dave Horton and art directed by Matthew Woodhams-Roberts, and directed by Stacy Wall through Imperial Woodpecker.
The campaign also includes print, online and mobile activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland