In association with
Lynx 'my angel girlfriend' by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 October 2011 11:02AM
Lynx has launched a new spot in its global "angels will fall" campaign.
The ad, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, takes a humorous look at the way the "angels" are adapting to their new life on earth by focusing on a human/angel couple and the challenges their relationship faces.
The spot was created by David Kolbusz and Dominic Goldman, and directed by Frank Todaro through Moxie Pictures. Post-production was through The Mill and sound was by Aaron Reynolds and Ed Downham at Wave Studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- COMMERCIAL MANAGER - LEADING ADVANCED SEARCH AGENCY Success Digital £Competitive, London
- Digital Project Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Support Officer Harris Hill Ltd £25k per year, London
- Packaging Designer AF Selection c£18,500, Coventry