In association with
Volkswagen 'flyboy' by DDB Mudra
Campaign Work, Friday, 07 October 2011 03:04PM
DDB Mudra in India has created an ad for Volkswagen.
The spot, directed by Hamish Rothwell though Goodoil Films, shows what a boy is prepared to give up in order to drive a VW.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Graphic Designer Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £28,000, South West London
- AM and SAM - experiential - Up to £38k Stopgap £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - integrated agency - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £30-36k plus benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset