In association with
Xbox 'Batman: Arkham City' by Weapon7
Campaign Work, Friday, 07 October 2011 03:27PM
Bruce Wayne's trusty butler Alfred is at the centre of a social media campaign by Weapon7 to promote the new Microsoft Xbox 360 game Batman: Arkham City.
The campaign broke on 3 October ahead of the game's launch on 21 October and runs globally. There are versions in English, French and German.
A dedicated URL – AlfredAtYourService.co.uk – links up with Microsoft's Bing to create a fully functioning search engine. Certain specific search terms will return different pieces of content, including information about characters in the game, screenshots, Xbox 360 avatars and the chance to own a Batman-branded Xbox 360 console.
Gamers will be directed towards AlfredAtYourService.co.uk using social media channels such as Alfred's Twitter feed, Xbox Facebook pages and game forums.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 per day, London
- Licensing Executive - leading entertainment brand! f1 Recruitment Up to £30,000, Central London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Uxbridge